Home Health Care is a program that provides medical services in your home or place of residence, and is tailored for your needs
Our Services Include:
- Experienced Registered Nurse or Licensed Vocational Nurses who will work with your physician to direct your plan of care.
- Wound Care treatment and monitoring of surgical incisions, pressure ulcers and other types of wounds.
- Foley Catheter Care
- IV Therapy for antibiotic therapy hydration, total parenteral nutrition (TPN) and biotech/injectable agents
- Physical Therapy to test and assess your functional limitations
- Occupational Therapy to increase upper body strength and mobility
- Speech and Language Therapy to help patients regain speech , swallowing and cognitive activities
- Home Health Aides to assist in activities of daily living and personal care
- Medical Social Workers to address emotional and social needs of the patient and caregiver